The Sacrament of Baptism is the basis of the whole Christian life, the gateway to life in the Spirit — the door, which gives access to all the other sacraments. Through Baptism, we are freed from sin and reborn as children of God; we become members of Christ and are incorporated into the Church where we are made sharers in her mission: Baptism is the sacrament of regeneration through water in the word (Catechism of the Catholic Church 1213).
To arrange for Baptism of children from birth to seven years of age (infant Baptism), please do the following:
1) Download, print and read the Baptism Checklist and Baptism Intake Form documents below:
- Baptism Checklist 2020
- Baptism Intake Forms (Fillable PDFs): ENGLISH | ESPAÑOL
- ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM: CLICK HERE
2) Download, print and complete the top portion of the Godparent/Sponsor Form 2020 and take or email it to the Parish Office.
3) Note: The Baptism Intake Form can also be completed online at the bottom of this page and click “Submit.”
Before you complete the infant Baptism forms, please call:
Cheryl Appleby at the Parish Office at (808) 326-7771
*For anyone 7 years or older seeking Baptism, please call the Parish Office at (808) 326-7771
ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM: Click here.